A British boy named Andrew Milroy, 15-years-old, was murdered at Lloret de Mar, in Costa Brava. The police of region was investigating the murder and any information about the killer was still not known to the officials.
After the postmortem reports were revealed, the police declared that they were in search of a group of French young boys. The boy was born in Spain and studied in a school called Inmalucada Concepcion. His parents ran a pub in the Sergeant Peppers Fun Pub resort. As for now, the investigators had found a friend of Andrew tweeted a message to Andrew which read, 'Rest in peace Andrew’.
As per the Spokesman for the local police of the Mossos d’Esquadra, “An investigating judge has imposed a secrecy order, which prevents us going into detail about what happened. We can confirm a British 15-year-old who lives in Lloret de Mar was stabbed to death around 4am yesterday. An investigation is under way”.
The spokesman denied revealing about any person taken into custody as they were against the guidelines. The murder spot Lloret de Mar was a popular place for the tourist who came from Europe and had beaches as its main attraction. This was a second crime committed at the same place.
Today's popular content
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Export-parity pricing will wipe off refiners’ profitability: analysts
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Vodafone records 4.2 per cent fall in organic service revenue
- FTC begins new antitrust probe against Google over display ads
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer