Relocation of the headquarters of Solar tracking controllers supplier P4Q USA will soon take place. Recently the P4Q USA informed that it is relocating its headquarters from North America to Albuquerque.
The relocation of the headquarters would help the company's solar, train business and lightening divisions to prosper. Originally, the major portion of P4Q USA is owned by P4Q Electronics of Bilbao of Spain.
The company was launched in 2002 with the aim of supporting wireless telecommunication devices. About 15% of the world's train industry has its links with the company. The first product of P4Q electronics was introduced in 2007. The product was called Suntrack.
The Suntrack was used in the commuter devices for tracking the computers that used sun light to produce energy. However, recently, the company has come up with its new product called Light track. The device is said to effective in saving the energy used by the streetlamps.
While commenting upon relocation of the headquarters, the Executive Director of P4Q USA, Michael Orshan said, "We expect to thrive and grow in Albuquerque as the market continues to expand for solar, energy conservation and trains".
Today's popular content
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Export-parity pricing will wipe off refiners’ profitability: analysts
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- FTC begins new antitrust probe against Google over display ads
- Vodafone records 4.2 per cent fall in organic service revenue
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer