Paris Hilton had amazed one and all, when she broadcasted on the World Wide Web, her audio recording berating the gay community, a report has unveiled lately. But, her pals are apparently making efforts to defend her.
It is known that most of the gays have AIDS and knowingly or unknowingly, they many times do not use condoms. The same in turn spreads the infection even more. Paris's homophobia had criticized the same.
But, it is being said by her close sources that she has been misunderstood as only a part of a hugely-edited conversation has come into picture. The topic had started somewhere else and she was only having a word with her gay friends, obviously wasted with HIV.
"This Spanish friend was also actively seeking sexual partners online for unprotected sex, that's when the comments of these types of actions being "gross" and "disgusting" came into play", said the report.
As per the findings, Paris' friends were possibly concerned about a friend, who is a gay and has AIDS. Sources have further claimed that the taxi driver behind the recording has made changes so that Paris could be proved ignorant.
The sources are only suggesting that Paris also agrees that claims being made against her are beyond lame.
Today's popular content
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- GLP introduces its Creamy Delight yogurt brand in Philippines
- Obama nominates HBO exec Costos as ambassador to Spain
- Spanish police arrest five Tunisians for praising terrorism
- US Navy contractor Electric Boat to help Spain slim down overweight submarine
- Germany to provide affordable credit to Spanish firms
- Actress Lindsay Price and top chef Curtis Stone tie the knot
- Investors in renewable energy to lose as Spain poised to cut subsidies
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Thousands of anti-austerity protestors take to streets